EuroSafe Imaging at ECR 2022
The forthcoming European Congress of Radiology (ECR) 2022 is fast approaching and EuroSafe Imaging has once again planned a detailed programme covering key topics and issues in the field of medical radiation protection.
ECR 2022 will be held, from Wednesday 13 July to Sunday 17 July, 2022. For details on how to register and information on the available registration packages, please click here.
Below you can find more details about both the live and on-demand sessions that EuroSafe Imaging has planned for ECR 2022. To view the full ECR 2022 programme, please click here.
EuroSafe Imaging Live Sessions
- Wednesday, July 13, 2022 | 13:00-14:00 CEST: OF 4b – New applications and technologies for the medical use of ionising radiation and related quality and safety perspectives (an update from the EURAMED rocc-n-roll project)
- Wednesday, July 13, 2022 | 15:00-16:00 CEST: EU 5 – European consensus on gonad and patient shielding: the GAPS group – can we come to our consensus?
- Thursday, July 14, 2022 | 08:00-09:00 CEST: EU 7 – Enhancing radiation protection of patients in CT practices in Africa: opportunities for synergies between Africa, the IAEA and ESR (Jointly organised by EuroSafe Imaging and IAEA).
- Thursday, July 14, 2022 | 10:30-11:30 CEST: OF 8a – Artificial intelligence (AI) for image quality assessment from a clinical perspective
- Friday, July 15, 2022 | 10:30-11:30 CEST: OF 13a – ESR iGuide: clinical decision support for imaging referrals
- Friday, July 15, 2022 | 16:00-17:00 CEST: EU 16 – European Commission tender: European co-ordinated action on improving justification of computed tomography
- Sunday, July 17, 2022 | 08:00-09:00 CEST: OF 22R – Medical radiation exposure in pregnancy
- Sunday, July 17, 2022 | 09:30-10:30 CEST: OF 23R – Recommendations for setting alerts in patient dose values
As in the previous years, EuroSafe Imaging will also have an electronic poster exhibition. This will be accessible via the EPOS™ lounge.