EuroSafe Imaging at ECR 2023
The forthcoming European Congress of Radiology (ECR) 2023 is fast approaching and EuroSafe Imaging has once again planned a detailed programme covering key topics and issues in the field of medical radiation protection.
ECR 2023 will be held from Wednesday 1st March to Sunday 5th March, 2023. For details on how to register and information on the available registration packages, please click here.
Below you can find more details about the sessions that EuroSafe Imaging has planned for ECR 2023. To view the full ECR 2023 programme, please click here.
EuroSafe Imaging Sessions
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023 | 09:30-11:00 CET: EU2 – ESR iGuide: clinical decision support for imaging referrals
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023 | 13:00-14:30 CET: PC 4 – CT justification: EU-JUST-CT project
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023 | 15:00-16:00 CET: OF 5E – Local diagnostic reference levels based on clinical indications
- Thursday, March 2, 2023 | 10:30-12:00 CET: ESR QuADRANT – Quality improvement through audit in diagnostic radiology, radiotherapy and nuclear medicine. An ESR-led project on behalf of the European Commission: project outcomes and implications
- Thursday, March 2, 2023 | 16:00-17:30 CET: EU 11 – Artificial intelligence (AI) for dose optimisation and image quality assessment
- Friday, March 3, 2023 | 16:00-17:30 CET: EU 16 – Medical radiation exposure in pregnancy
- Saturday, March 4, 2023 | 10:30-12:00 CET: EU 18 – ESR collaboration with the European Commission and IAEA to increase quality and safety of imaging in clinical practice
- Saturday, March 4, 2023 | 12:30-13:30 CET: OF 19E – Dose reduction systems
- Saturday, March 4, 2023 | 14:00-15:00 CET: OF 20E – Contact shielding: what we know and we are doing
- Sunday, March 5, 2023 | 13:00-14:30 CET: EU 25 – Radiation protection and artificial intelligence (AI): expectations and needs from the community
As in the previous years, EuroSafe Imaging will also have an electronic poster exhibition. This will be accessible onsite at the EPOS™ lounge, as well as via the ESR MyUserArea during the congress, for those attending ECR 2023 virtually.