Is your Imaging EuroSafe?
The EuroSafe Imaging campaign, which is coordinated by the European Society of Radiology, runs surveys to collect data on key topics in medical radiation protection. Articles based on the data collected are disseminated via the ESR’s publications, reports and newsletters.
‘Is your Imaging EuroSafe?’ comprises a series of surveys on CT DRLs for different indications. The individual surveys will be released periodically in ESR News. It will take you 5-10 minutes to complete each survey.
The following surveys have already been released or will be released in the next months:
- CT chest: rule out pulmonary metastases of extrathoracic cancer – online survey – pdf download – preliminary results*
- CT head: acute head trauma – online survey – pdf download – preliminary results*
- CT chest: pulmonary embolus – online survey – pdf download – preliminary results*
- CT head: acute stroke – online survey – pdf download – preliminary results*
- CT chest: HRCT for diffuse parenchymal disease
- CT abdomen: liver metastases
- CT abdomen: urinary calculus
- CT abdomen: appendicitis
- CT Colonography
- Cardiac CT: Calcium coronary scoring
To complete and submit data please access the online survey sites. The questionnaires shown in pdf format are for consultation only. To avoid multiple replies from the same centre, each institution is asked to nominate a single radiologist/radiographer/medical physicist to complete the full questionnaire.
To view the aim of ‘Is your Imaging EuroSafe?’ click here.
To view instructions for respondents click here.
For information about data management click here.
* Evaluation kindly provided by G. Paulo (ESTeSC-Coimbra Health School/PT), EuroSafe Imaging Steering Committee member.