Click on the links below to access the Tips & Tricks for paediatric imaging.
You may also look at the ESR’s e-learning platform Education on Demand (search for ‘Tips & Tricks’). Check the Tips & Tricks, take the questionnaires afterwards to test your knowledge and earn e-CME points.
- Radiation protection of children in fluoroscopy (July 2017)
- What patients should know (June 2017)
- Dose management in digital radiography (May 2017)
- Communicating radiation risks in paediatric imaging (Sept 2016)
- Immobilisation of the paediatric patient (Jun 2016)
- Collimation in plain radiography (May 2016)
- Shielding in paediatric CT (Apr 2016)
- Gonad shielding in pelvis radiography (Dec 2015)
All content provided by Ask EuroSafe Imaging is for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your doctor or any other healthcare professional. EuroSafe Imaging is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this site. EuroSafe Imaging is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of the sites.