Click on the links below to access the Tips & Tricks for CT.
You may also look at the ESR’s e-learning platform Education on Demand (search for ‘Tips & Tricks’). Check the Tips & Tricks, take the questionnaires afterwards to test your knowledge and earn e-CME points.
- Repeated CT examinations on paediatric patients – what are the risks? (May 2018)
- CT in pregnancy (Feb 2018)
- Composed images using dual energy CT (Dec 2017)
- Organ based tube current modulation to reduce radiation dose to superficial radiosensitive Organs (Oct 2017)
- On the use of Diagnostic Reference Levels in CT (July 2017)
- Spectral shaping by tin prefiltration (May 2017)
- Optimization of scan length to reduce CT radiation dose (Jan 2017)
- The use of bi-phase injection protocols to reduce the number of acquisition phases and radiation dose (Sept 2016)
- Iterative reconstructions in CT (May 2016)
- Optimisation of kilovoltage according to patient size and contrast enhancement (Jan 2016)
- Reminder of the importance of the appropriate patient centering to scan isocenter in CT scans (Sept 2015)