Click on the links below to access the Tips & Tricks for CT.
You may also look at the ESR’s e-learning platform Education on Demand (search for ‘Tips & Tricks’). Check the Tips & Tricks and take the questionnaires afterwards to test your knowledge.
- Spectral shaping by tin prefiltration (May 2017)
- Optimization of scan length to reduce CT radiation dose (Jan 2017)
- The use of bi-phase injection protocols to reduce the number of acquisition phases and radiation dose (Sept 2016)
- Iterative reconstructions in CT (May 2016)
- Optimisation of kilovoltage according to patient size and contrast enhancement (Jan 2016)
- Reminder of the importance of the appropriate patient centering to scan isocenter in CT scans (Sept 2015)