Click on the links below to access the Tips & Tricks for interventional radiology.
You may also look at the ESR’s e-learning platform Education on Demand (search for ‘Tips & Tricks’). Check the Tips & Tricks, take the questionnaires afterwards to test your knowledge and earn e-CME points.
Tips & Tricks:
- Protective garments (May 2018)
- How to control or reduce staff doses during IR procedures (November 2017)
- Occupational radiation protection in interventional radiology (August 2017)
- Guidance on eye protection in interventional procedures (July 2017)
- Episode 1: Radiation Dose Management
- Episode 2: Pre-Procedure: Identify Risks and Optimize
- Episode 3: Intra-Procedure: Procedure Optimization
- Episode 4: Intra-Procedure: Online Dose Monitoring
- Episode 5: Management of high radiation doses to patients in IR – follow up procedures