Click on the links below to access the Tips & Tricks for interventional radiology.
You may also look at the ESR’s e-learning platform Education on Demand (search for ‘Tips & Tricks’). Check the Tips & Tricks, take the questionnaires afterwards to test your knowledge and earn e-CME points.
Tips & Tricks:
- Medical Simulators for Training in Dose Management and Radiation Protection (December 2019)
- Hand protection for interventionalists (November 2019)
- Eye protection for interventionalists (September 2019)
- Eye Dose Limits Achieving Regulatory Compliance in Interventional Radiology (July 2019)
- How to reduce the dose in Paediatric Interventional Radiology (April 2019)
- Pregnant workers in interventional radiology (January 2019)
- Radiation protection of pregnant patients in interventional radiology (September 2018)
- How to control or reduce patient doses during IR procedures (June 2018)
- Protective garments (May 2018)
- How to control or reduce staff doses during IR procedures (November 2017)
- Occupational radiation protection in interventional radiology (August 2017)
- Guidance on eye protection in interventional procedures (July 2017)
- Episode 1: Radiation Dose Management
- Episode 2: Pre-Procedure: Identify Risks and Optimize
- Episode 3: Intra-Procedure: Procedure Optimization
- Episode 4: Intra-Procedure: Online Dose Monitoring
- Episode 5: Management of high radiation doses to patients in IR – follow up procedures
All content provided by Ask EuroSafe Imaging is for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your doctor or any other healthcare professional. EuroSafe Imaging is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of this site. EuroSafe Imaging is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of the sites.