Ask EuroSafe Imaging 2020 radiation protection webinar series.
From 2015, the Ask EuroSafe Imaging working group has produced educational material in the form of Tips & Tricks for the areas of CT, interventional radiology and paediatric imaging. These publications aim to improve the information available for professionals on key radiation protection topics and support EuroSafe Imaging’s wider aim of improving quality and safety in medical imaging.
For 2020, we are pleased to announce the addition of an Ask EuroSafe Imaging radiation protection webinar series. This webinar series will cover the same 3 areas: CT, interventional radiology and paediatric imaging and each webinar will have a radiologist, a medical physicist and a radiographer as speakers.
All webinars will take place at 18:00 central European time.
Dates, webinar topics and registration
- Paediatric Imaging: How to build a dose-team in paediatric radiology and its added value in daily practice – 22 September 2020. Watch the recording here!
- Interventional Radiology: Radiation protection in fluoroscopy guided interventions. Are we doing enough? – 29 September 2020. REGISTER HERE!
- Computed Tomography: Dose saving options in lung CT – 13 October 2020.
- Paediatric Imaging: Radiation dose index monitoring conundrum: emerging problems in paediatric radiology – 21st October 2020.
- Interventional Radiology: Strategies to reduce radiation exposure in fluoroscopy guided interventions – 5 November 2020.
- Computed Tomography: Dose saving options in cranial and maxillofacial trauma – 17 November 2020.
- Paediatric Imaging: Shielding in paediatric radiology: pros, cons and controversies – 26 November 2020.
- Interventional Radiology: The use of simulators and active dosimeters: the impact on patient and staff dose reduction – 9 December 2020.
- Computed Tomography: Dose saving options in abdominal CT – 15 December 2020.
If you have any questions about the webinar series, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org