EuroSafe Imaging at ECR 2021
The forthcoming European Congress of Radiology (ECR) 2021 is fast approaching and EuroSafe Imaging has once again planned a detailed programme covering key topics and issues in the field of medical radiation protection.
ECR 2021 will be held, from Wednesday 3 March to Sunday 7 March, 2021. For details on how to register and information on the available registration packages, please click here.
Below you can find more details about both the live and on-demand sessions that EuroSafe Imaging has planned for ECR 2021. To view the full ECR 2021 programme, please click here.
EuroSafe Imaging Live Sessions
Wednesday, March 3, 20210 | 8:00-09:00 CET:
- EU 6 – Building capacity and quality/safety awareness in Africa (this session will be open access and therefore can be viewed without an ECR 2021 ticket).
Thursday, March, 4, 2021 | 11:45-12:45:
Friday, March 5, 2021 | 14:15-15:15
- ESR QuADRANT – Quality improvement through audit in diagnostic radiology, radiotherapy, and nuclear medicine: a European project on behalf of the European Commission
Saturday, March 6, 2021 | 18:00-19:00:
- EU 5 – “Yield the shield”: new approaches and challenges in the use of gonadal shielding during radiography in children
Sunday, March 7, 2021 | 16:45-17:45:
EuroSafe Imaging On-demand sessions
- EU 1 – Ethics and radiation protection of the patient: a focus on medical imaging
- EU 3 – Essential requirements for dose management systems (DMS): what do we really need?
- EU 4 – A historical overview of CT dose exposure: past, present, and future
- EU 7 – Medical radiation exposure of patients
As in the previous years, EuroSafe Imaging will also have an electronic poster exhibition. This will be accessible via the EPOS™ website.