EuroSafe Imaging EPOS Poster Exhibition at ECR 2019
EuroSafe Imaging is organising the sixth edition of its poster exhibition dedicated to radiation protection at the European Congress of Radiology 2019 (February 27 – March 3, 2019 in Vienna, Austria) – be a part of it and submit your EuroSafe Imaging poster registration by October 10!
For further details on the exhibition, click here.
EuroSafe Imaging EPOS Poster Exhibition at ECR 2018
With 89 submitted posters, the EuroSafe Imaging Poster Exhibition at ECR 2018 was the biggest exhibition so far. In a dedicated EuroSafe Imaging Voice of EPOS session, selected authors presented their activities to improve radiation protection for patients across Europe and beyond.
View the ECR 2018 EuroSafe Imaging posters here.
EuroSafe Imaging EPOS Poster Exhibition at ECR 2017
Over 60 posters from submitters in Europe and across the world were displayed at the ECR 2017 EuroSafe Imaging Poster Exhibition, using the ESR’s Electronic Presentation Online System (EPOS). ECR 2017 also featured a Voice of EPOS session, giving selected authors the chance to present their poster during ECR.
View the ECR 2017 EuroSafe Imaging posters here.
EuroSafe Imaging EPOS Poster Exhibition at ECR 2016
At ECR 2016, the EuroSafe Imaging poster exhibition moved to a digital format using the ESR’s Electronic Presentation Online System (EPOS). Almost 50 submissions from individuals and organisations were included in the exhibition, showcasing stakeholders‘ efforts to improve quality and safety for patients and highlighting how these measures contribute towards the aims set out in the EuroSafe Imaging Call for Action.
View the ECR 2016 EuroSafe Imaging posters here.
EuroSafe Imaging Poster Exhibition at ECR 2015
Below you will find the posters exhibited during the EuroSafe Imaging poster exhibition at ECR 2015. The posters were submitted by individual medical professionals, national radiological societies, international and European organisations and healthcare companies from around Europe, showcasing their radiation protection efforts.
Experts & Partners
- EuroSafe Imaging – Together for Patient Safety
- EuroSafe Imaging – Cooperation with other radiation protection alliances
- EuroSafe Imaging – Heat CT for Acute Stroke: Is your Imaging EuroSafe?
- G Frija – EuroSafe Imaging Call for Action
- L Donoso – ESR iGuide – choosing the most appropriate imaging procedure for every patient
- J Damilakis – PiDRL achievements
- Z Brinic, B Brkljacic, I Busic Pavlek – Old and outdated radiology equipment in Croatia – radiation safety and economic consequences
- I Fitton, A Hernigou, M-P Revel, G Frija – Quality assurance for radiation dose reduction in thoracic CT
- J Damilakis – How to measure dose in CT
- J Santos, L Rainford, G Paulo – Tips and tricks in paediatric computed tomography
- P Vock – Report on the International Conference on Occupational Radiation Protection (ORP)
- G Simeonov – The revised European Basic Safety Standards Directive and the way forward to strengthening radiation protection in Europe
- HERCA – HERCA Working Group on Medical Applications – activities relating to implementation of the European Basic Safety Standards (BSS) Directive
- IAEA – IAEA activities on justification of medical exposure
- IRSN – Exposure of the French population to ionising radiation related to medical diagnosis in 2012
- COCIR – Time is running out for Europe’s scanners
How our Company Contributes to Radiation Protection
- Agfa HealthCare – Optimising patient dose: The right dose of expertise
- ContextVision AB – Control of patient exposure with true anatomy measurements
- Fujifilm Italia – Radiation dose monitoring as part of a regional PACS in Italy
- Qaelum – Initial experience with clinical audits in radiology departments using QUAADRIL
Our Contribution to the EuroSafe Imaging Call for Action
- Belgium, Belgian Society of Radiology – Belgian Medical Imaging Platform – Promoting the rational use of medical imaging
- Croatia, Croatian Society of Radiology – Improvement of mammography practice due to implementation of comprehensive quality control programme
- France, Société Française de Radiologie – Radiation protection in France: The French Society of Radiology actions
- Germany, German Radiological Society – The German teleradiology concept – a measure of radiation protection (The EU-sponsored POMERANIAN project)
- Spain, Sociedad Española de Radiología Médica – SERAM contribution to the EuroSafe Imaging Call for Action
- Switzerland, Swiss Society of Radiology – Comprehensive CT dose management with a software for improving patient safety
- Turkey, Turkish Society of Radiology – Radiation awareness of radiology workers in Turkey
- UK, The Royal College of Radiologists – A pain in the neck! Too many normal cervical spine CTs in trauma?
- UK, The Royal College of Radiologists – Knowledge of radiation exposure in common radiological examinations amongst radiology department staff
- Ukraine, Association of Radiologists of Ukraine – First steps of Ukraine towards EuroSafe Imaging
- CIRSE – Radiation Protection Pavilion at CIRSE 2014
- ESER – Do we really need CT after plain-film series in patients with peritonitis and pneumoperitoneum?
- ESGAR – CT dose registry with image quality quantification: an added value
- ESPR – A four-year review of current local dose area product levels for paediatric fluoroscopy in an Italian referral centre compared with standard international guidelines
- EUSOBI – Safe breast imaging for saving women’s lives